If you are anything like me, when you are teaching AP Biology, you want to give your students everything they need to be successful. This can be a super overwhelming feeling!
There is so much that goes into teaching AP Biology! Not just knowledge, but skills!
This post will help you squeeze the most out of two free resources provided by the College Board!
Continue reading “Teaching AP Biology – Student Friendly Curriculum Framework”
- Teaching AP Biology with the Curriculum Framework
- A method for utilizing the released Free Response Questions
AP Biology Teachers know – you can not cram for the AP Exam! If your students are going to be ready at the end of the year, they must study the AP Biology Curriculum Framework from day one!
But what what resources are best? Ones that align to the College Board’s curriculum framework!
Three resources to use for the whole year – make a five from day one!
Here are best AP Biology study resources out there for year-long learning. Each one is aligned specifically to the College Board Curriculum Framework so you know it is exactly what students need to learn.
Continue reading “Three AP Biology Study Resources: Making a Five Starts Today”
- Bozeman Science Videos – one for each Essential Knowledge
- POGIL Activities for AP Biology – practice using and understanding Models
- Albert.io – the Masters of Multiple Choice